Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sopranos NASCAR Jacket

 Today I walked down to a local independent thrift store to see if they get anything new. I was there a few weeks ago and I happened to notice that there was a The Sopranos NASCAR jacket there. It was $20. I had to pass on it because I didn't have the money at the time. So flash forward to today, the thrift store was having a 50% off all items with a green tag sale. It was my lucky day, the jacket was still there and It also happened to have a green tag making the jacket $10. The jacket is an XXL and it surprisingly fits me even though I am an XL. It's nice and warm for my first NASCAR Jacket. I got a good deal on it because it retails for $129.99

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful find! I know it's been a while since this post, but hope you still have it!

    ReplyDelete