Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Hunt for Mountain Dew Dark Berry

  A new limited edition flavor of Mountain Dew has come out. It is inspired by the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises. I like trying the limited edition flavors of Mountain Dew, especially the last choose the next flavor, where Mountain Dew Whiteout won. Anyway I am going nuts going to several mini marts and grocery stores looking for this damn flavor. I have found it, only in 2 liter, and 12 pack form so far. I only want it in 20 oz bottle form to see if I actually like it. What if I bought the 12 pack and did not like it? What do I do then? Keep the other 11 cans in the cooler in the bar in my basement? We'll I'll probably find the 12 oz bottles in the coolers by the registers in Walmart. When I find it I'll probably review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment