Monday, July 9, 2012

Bonesaw McGraw

  I was watching Spider-Man yesterday, the one directed by Sam Raimi, when I happened to watch my favorite part of the movie, where Peter Parker goes to the Wrestling place to try to win $3,000 to buy a car. There he gets his name The Amazing Spider-Man by no other than Bruce Campbell where Peter Parker wanted to be called The Human Spider. He then is entered into a cage match with Bonesaw McGraw, played by the late Macho Man Randy Savage. Now this leads to the point of my post for today, a Bonesaw McGraw action figure. If you are looking for one I have bad news. They never made one. The company that had the license for the line at the time was Toy-Biz who at one point made WCW and TNA action figures and was owned by Marvel Comics at one point as well. What bugs me is that Bonesaw McGraw had a very crucial part in the movie in my opinion and deserved an action figure. Lego had planned to release a set based on the scene but scrapped the idea for some unknown reasons. As you may have known, Macho Man Randy Savage died last year, and his figures had become instant collectors items. Ironically I bought his Mattel WWE Legends figure a week before he died. But If they made a figure of Bonesaw McGraw, WWE collectors would love to have this Macho Man Randy Savage figure to their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment