Friday, July 6, 2012

The Strangest Dream

  Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that some WWE superstars had cameos in Twilight. It was weird indeed. The dream consisted of Brock Lesnar and Gene Snitsky having an offbeat cameo in a movie that they wouldn't even be considered being cast for. In my dream, I was on imdb.com looking up Gene Snitsky's profile on there, and noticed that he had a cameo in Twilight. So I clicked on the link for Twilight and clicked on Full Cast and Crew and noticed that both Gene Snitsky and Brock Lesnar were in the movie. I then went out and bought Twilight on Blu-Ray just to check there scenes out and found out that they were sure in the movie, in a non speaking role just as background characters who somehow interacted with Bella and Edward. After I had that dream I woke up and got ready for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment