Thursday, July 5, 2012

Matchbox Batmobile

  I was in Walmart today and saw that they put out a case of Matchbox cars. I prayed that the Batmobile would be on the pegs and my prayers were answered. This is the first Batmobile for Matchbox and it was way overdue. Mattel has had the DC Comics license from 2003 since Hasbro lost the license. Hot Wheels has had a Batmobile in it's line practically every year since 2004 whereas Matchbox hasn't had one until 2012.
  The Batmobile is based on the Mattel Designed Batman Power Attack line which isn't based on a Batman TV show or current comic book for that matter. The Batmobile is a stunning car for Matchbox's first attempt at the caped crusader's ride. It's a bit wider than Hot Wheels Batmobiles. The paint is a sparkly blue metallic.
Don't touch my Car BITCH
  I would highly recommend this Batmobile to any Batman fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment