Monday, July 30, 2012

What's With All the Nickelback Hate?

  One thing that I noticed that the general consensus of the internet is that Nickelback is supposedly the Worst Band Ever. I however disagree. They're not the worst band ever. I'll name 13 bands that are worse than Nickelback in my opinion.
  1. Train
  2. Maroon 5
  3. The Fray
  4. My Chemical Romance
  5. Fall Out Boy
  6. Slam Bamboo
  7. The Devil Wears Prada
  8. Gym Class Hereos
  9. The Black Eyed Peas
  10. Augustana
  11. Foster The People
  12. LMFAO
  13. Far East Movement
  Now I believe people hate Nickelback because they think every one of their songs is either about hookers, drinking or sex and all have the same sound. That is not true at all. Chad Kroeger can laugh all the way to the bank despise the hate. Who's laughing now? Yep it's Chad Kroeger. I must admit that Nickelback is nowhere near my favorite band, Nine Inch Nails. One thing is for sure Trent Reznor can win an Academy Award whereas Nickelback probably will not ever win one. Maybe in the best original song category.
  Another reason why I believe people hate Nickelback is that it is the "Cool" thing to do. Haters gonna hate as they say. Just because Nickelback is different doesn't mean they deserve the hate. I can never understand the Hate for Nickelback.  They're are far more worst bands that need more hate than Nickelback. So Stop the hate

No comments:

Post a Comment