Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Gitmo Playlist

Here's your Gitmo Playlist
 It has been a little while since I last wrote a blog post. Today I was on my lunch break and went to the nearby record store where I happened to come across a used copy of Inspiration by William Hung for $3.99. I like comedy music so I had to buy it. So I did and went home and had to take a shower and get changed so I could go to church and then go to a party for a 50th wedding anniversary. So I haven't had anytime until now to rip it to Windows Media Player on my laptop since I my entertainment complex needs new speakers. So I am currently listening to this album and laughing at it hysterically. It is so bad that it's good. So it hit me that this should have been the only thing needed for the Gitmo Playlist. If you haven't heard of the Gitmo Playlist, it was the controversial music torture playlist used to torture detainees at Guantanimo Bay in Cuba. Some of the playlist included the Sesame Street theme and music from Barney. So the US Military and the CIA should have thrown away the playlist and replaced it with William Hung albums. It would be perfect. Not many people can stand listening to William Hung for after one song. After that he gets annoying. But I like it. The prisoners at Gitmo would go nuts having to listen to this at high decibels

No comments:

Post a Comment