Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

  Today I got one of my birthday presents to myself in the mail. It's a Rihanna action figure. Actually it isn't a Rihanna action figure. It's really Alicia Fox. Many Mattel WWE action figure collectors think this figure looks like Rihanna including myself. I bought her from Ringside Collectibles. She was $40. You're probably thinking $40 is way too much for an action figure right? In reality $40 isn't that bad because when you buy from Ringside Collectibles you save money on gas you would use to go to countless stores looking for a figure. You can also preorder sets of figures too.
  Now I bought this figure two weeks ago and they said the figure was on backorder for late October. Well I got my shipping notice email on Tuesday and I got it today. I ordered B23 Kane yesterday.
  Overall I like this figure alot. It comes with the hood accessory. She is also wearing a skirt. Mattel has also made the Divas of Doom Beth Phoenix in a skirt also. So I can see this trend continuing in the future.
   The picture to your right is the attire her action figure is wearing minus the fur hood. That picture was taken at a SmackDown house show sometime last year that is where the Mattel Design Team scanned her head to be made into an action figure. The hood that comes with the action figure is removable by the way. Also some wfigs.proboards.com members said that her top and skirt is removable. Naughty naughty I say.
Take That Rihanna!
  On a side note Shelton Benjamin looks alot like Chris Brown minus all the crazy tattoos of course. However that is what I think anyway. One thing you can do is reenact the domestic violence between Chris Brown and Rihanna. I Keed I Keed.  I have bad taste don't I. Well. I can't wait to get my B23 Kane so I can show off his evolution through the Mattel figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment