Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mattel Basic 18 Kelly Kelly

My Dream Came True
  About a week and a half ago I had a strange dream that my Walmart had put out a case of Basic Series 18. Sure enough, I went to Walmart on that Friday and there enough they had put out a case of Basic 18 the RAW SuperShow case. When I had got to the toy dept, I almost had a stroke thinking that I must be a psychic. Sadly I am not. Now where was I? Oh yes, Walmart putting out B18. I already had Hunico and Sin Cara from that set already. I had bought them at Kohl's a few months prior. I didn't need a CM Punk, although they were all gone from when I got to Walmart. There were the Hunico's and Sin Cara's there and the digital camo Cenas and one Cody Rhodes. I had hoped to find Kelly Kelly but, She was already gone so I thought.
  It wasn't until yesterday when I went to go to work, I would find that Kelly Kelly. I know the dept manager of Toys at Walmart, because once worked in my department. He told me that the figure wasn't returned, it was probably hidden somewhere. Wait a second! I must be a psychic because I had a hunch that that Kelly Kelly was hidden by somebody who was hiding it from a scalper or didn't have the money for it so hid it until they came up with the funds. Well I guess one of the associates found it lying around their dept and returned it to toys. The top of the carding was a tad bit bent I guess from it being hidden for a week and a half. I bought it and went to work a hectic day all by myself until the other person came in at 5. So I decided to leave the Kelly Kelly in the box and I hung it on the wall in my attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment