Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Hate Gangnam Style

  Do you want to know what really annoys the living daylights out of me? It's Gangnam Style. Why is this even popular? It's stupid and really annoying. I turned on SWRV this morning and guess what was playing? Gangnam Style. I watched the whole thing without throwing the remote at the TV.  I don't know how I managed to keep my cool there but I somehow did.
  I don't know how crap like this gets so popular here in the USA in the first place. The song isn't in English for Pete's sake. So to me there is a language barrier. I can't stand crap like this. I can't stand the god awful Macarena either and that's just as bad. I just hope that Gangnam Style ends up as a one hit wonder. 
  You want to know what is better than Gangnam Style? Any song by Waking the Cadaver. Their lyrics are nasty and indistinguishable but they are better than Gangnam Style. Yeah not not mention that you can't escape Gangnam Style on the radio either. I've only heard it around 3 times or so on the radio. So thats a good thing. I'd rather listen to (Cough) Justin Bieber (Cough). I can't stand Justin Bieber either but he is better than Gangnam Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment